Sender:
From:
John Richmond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 08:24:56 -0500
The current French government has done so many good things it is hard
to keep track of them all.

1. REfusing to abide by the Mastricht guidelines when more money was
needed for employment initiatives.

2. Stopping nuclear testing.

3. Introducing the 35 hour work week.

4.  Stopping the Superpheonix reactor.

5.  Regularising the status of "sans papiers" - immigrants and refugees
with no official status.

6. Scraping the racist "Loi Pasqua" on citizenship.

7.  Making jobs the number one priority for Europe.

8. Opposing the bombing of Iraq.

9.  Creating 350,000 jobs for youth in civil society....

And now, opposing the MAI.

From our media you would think that the French are just a bunch of
lay-abouts who refuse to accept modern realities.  In fact, the French
are blazzing a trail in favour of humanity.

The French deserve our support - if they win, we win, but if they loose
you can bet that our government, business and media leaders will make
a big deal out of it for years to come.

In Solidarity,

John Richmond