From:
Dennis Raphael <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 10:07:41 -0400
I would like to thank James True for helping me solve the problem of getting my
article from print to e-version.  I would like to commend him to you for any
graphics and design  needs. He is in Atlanta but works by wire.  He really knows
his stuff! The following tells a bit about him.

Dennis

James True is a longtime publications and info designer.  He designs books,
other pubs, pub formats, and other editorial (non-advertising) material. He also
designs all sorts of other graphic needs, logos, signs, etc. Politically, he has
designed fliers, folders, signs, banners, buttons, and other agit-prop stuff for
almost every movement for social change that has happened in the US since the
60's. He is originally from DC but have been in the Atlanta area for about 15
years.

He works by wire, and is looking for projects. For Canadians, he will work
dollar for dollar for Canadian(!), and can process payment with the major cards.

James True
True Designs
1524 St. Joseph Ave.
East Point, GA 30344