From:
Michel O'Neill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 09:50:24 -0500
*** Then do go to the website of the Canadian consortium of Health
Promotion Research at
http://www.utoronto.ca/chp/chp/consort/index.htm ; you will find
there links to the 13 academic centers across the countries
(including the ones in Quebec where french is the day to day language
if you feel like brushing up this language) that compose the
symposium and find a wealth of opportunities and information,
including summers schools, etc.

Michel O'Neill. ***