From:
Elise Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 1997 23:59:13 -0400
I am collecting information on program evaluation in health promotion for
the Centre for Health Promotion (Health Communication Unit) at the
University of Toronto.  I am interested to get suggestions from members of
CLICK4HP about the following:

1) Associations or interests groups in the area of program evaluation in
health promotion (this could be in Ontario, elsewhere in Canada, the U.S. or
even abroad).

2) Resource materials, such as workbooks on program evaluation for health
promotion (resources that typically would not show up in a literature search
as part of the formal literature).  Workbooks on related topics such as how
to do qualitative research and  participatory research would be of interest.

3) Resource people in Ontario (in organizations or private consultants) that
have expertise in doing program evaluation in health promotion.

Thanks.

Elise Davis
(416) 929-0369 (telephone)
(416) 960-0019 (fax)