From:
Debbie Bang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 1997 08:29:55 -0400
Message (75 lines)
Lorraine ... you asked to have this message posted to only you however, I
suspect that there are others who would also like to know about sources for the
designated dates.  I have information about the Canadian designated weeks.

The new Health Promotion in Canada journal has a listing of designated
weeks/months in Canada (Winter 1997).  Contact:
Editor Ann Pettella
The Health Promotion in Canada Publishing Company Inc.
360A Newkirk Road
Richmond Hill, Ontario
L4C 3G7
(905) 884-2611
(905) 884-1478
They do not list an email address.

You could also see the Health Canada -> Health Promotion OnLine Web site at
http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/hppb/calendar/  They have a listing of designated weeks
by month and location.

Hope you will post your completed listed on the Health Communication Unit web
site and they announce it on CLICK4HP and in the Health Promotion E-Mail
Bulletin.

Thanks,

Debbie Bang
Coordinator/Researcher