From:
ROXANNE FELIX <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2006 15:23:51 -0600
Stacey

The Health Communication Unit has done an *excellent* inventory of all of the different workplace wellness assessment tools (surveys included) that are available.
They call it their "Situational Assessment inventory" - and they rate each tool on how long it takes to complete, what kind of information is collected, Canadian or not, free or not, and where to get more information. I found it extremely helpful.

They also had great environmental assessment tools as well. I also found one more that wasn't on their inventory if you are interested.

http://www.thcu.ca/workplace/workplace.html

Roxanne Felix