From:
Barbara Kahan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2006 17:41:46 -0600
Hello Everyone,

I had this request from someone in the KidsFirst program I have been evaluating:
"I am looking for specific websites regarding health promotion but focusing on enhancing the mental well being of children...and am interested in the area of building social competence in children... any links which you can provide that are evidence-based would be most helpful."

I suggested the website for the Centre of Excellence for Early Childhood Development, if anyone out there has other suggestions that would be great!

best wishes,
Barbara

Barbara Kahan
(306) 569-2094