From:
"Potvin, Melissa" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2013 12:48:26 +0000
Apologies for cross-postings.
Our website has undergone an overhaul and we invite you to check it out!
www.healthnexus.ca<http://www.healthnexus.ca>

For the last year we've been hard at work redesigning our website to ensure that it more accurately conveys who we are and the work we do. We're pleased to announce that the redesign is complete!

The new site is more accessible and user-friendly, making it easier for you to find the information you need.

What's new?
Simpler navigation
Social media integration
Clean modern look