From:
Jay Kassirer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2007 10:16:56 -0500
Webinar on Tobacco Sales to Minors, and Staggered Baseline
Design, Wednesday January 17

Reward and Reminder is an easily replicable and highly
effective approach, pioneered in the states of Wyoming and
Wisconsin, for reducing illegal sales of tobacco to young
people. It rewarded clerks in tobacco outlets for doing the
right thing, while reminding those willing to sell tobacco
to minors about the law prohibiting such sales. In addition,
the campaign publicized successful stores and clerks to
local media, and encouraged citizens to use special "thank
you for doing the right thing" cards for local stores and
clerks.  This case study is an excellent illustration of the
use of multiple baseline design as an alternative to control
groups for program evaluation. Wednesday January 17, 2007,
12 noon Eastern Time.

Presenter: Dennis Embry, Paxis Institute

Participants will view the PowerPoint presentation using
their web browsers while listening on their telephones to
the presentation. Since the presentation is live,
participants can ask questions, make comments and exchange
advice, all without leaving their offices. The cost is US$
45 per connection and there's no limit on how many
participants can use the same connection.

For more details or to register, go to
http://www.cullbridge.com/Services/Social_Marketing_Workshop
s.htm

Recent comments from our confidential post-webinar
evaluations include the following:

  a.. "Better than a typical conference session - more
interactive, more really interested folks."

  b.. "The Highlights Series is a great way to learn.
Whether or not a specific webinar is on your topic of work,
you can still generalize the information. Makes social
marketing concepts come alive."

  c.. "It gave me a chance to explore community change
processes for a different set of behaviours than I usually
get involved in."

  d.. "Valuable information and an easy-to-follow format."

  e.. "Informative and fun ..you can  ask questions easily
and get answers as fast."

  f.. "I plan to urge all my co-workers to participate in
these webinars."

  g..  "You can learn at your own desk for a fraction of
what you'd pay going to an out-of-town workshop or seminar.
"

Want to Participate From Outside North America?

  a.. "I have used Skype-Out to phone into the webinar from
South Africa and once connected it works perfectly. It is
ridiculously cheap - about 2 Euros for a 90 minute session.
.... Your real life examples give the theory life and aid
deeper comprehension."
  Angelika Wilhelm-Rechmann
  Johannesburg, South Africa

Cheers, Jay

Jay Kassirer

President, Cullbridge Marketing and Communications

61 Forest Hill Avenue, Ottawa ON, Canada K2C 1P7

Tel: (613) 224-3800, e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Website: cullbridge.com

Try our free social marketing toolkit at
www.toolsofchange.com