From:
Paola Ardiles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2013 21:16:22 -0700
Hello all,

I am wondering if you are aware of any documents/publications of upstream
policies (housing, early childhood development, social inclusion etc) found
in Canada, at the regional/local government level (e.g., regional health
authorities, public health units) that are specifically addressing mental
health?
If you have any suggestions, I would appreciate it you would connect me to
the info.

Many thanks in advance,
Paola

--

Paola Ardiles MHSc.
skype id: paolaardiles

Please, consider the environment before printing this e-mail