Sender:
From:
"Thomas Smith (AMA - Staff)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2019 13:36:10 +0000
Hi all,

As one of the new editors of Comparative American Studies: An International Journal I wanted to encourage Twain scholars to think about submitting their work to us. All approaches and disciplines welcome. We're very interested in hearing about ideas for special issues too. I'd love to receive some Twain-centric proposals!

Comparative American Studies was established in 2003 to extend scholarly debates about America both within and beyond the geographical boundaries of the United States, repositioning discussions about American culture explicitly within an international, comparative framework. Please contact either Rachael McLennan ([log in to unmask]) or Thomas Ruys Smith ([log in to unmask]). We're also now on twitter: https://twitter.com/CompAmStudies. More information available here: https://think.taylorandfrancis.com/ycas-welcome/.

Best wishes,

Tom
Dr Thomas Ruys Smith
Senior Lecturer in American Literature and Culture
Room A1.40
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Norfolk