From:
Philip Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 2020 14:58:10 -0400
Scott, are you aware of his English residences?  Is that what you are
looking for?   1896 in Guildford and later that year rented a home at 23
Tedsworth Square.  (You can still see that home on Google maps.)
1898  lived at 30 Wellington Court for a short time before renting a
home just outside the city limits at Dollis Hill.    I believe this is
all accurate subject to anyone's correction.

Phil Bauer