From:
Terry Ballard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2012 15:11:37 -0400
For your viewing pleasure, here is the Mark Twain Tonight poster from his
first (that I know about) visit to Phoenix in 1975. My memory isn't that
good - I had to match the date to calendars from that era. The most fun
fact from this is that the best seats (we bought two of them) were a
princely seven dollars. It was an awesome night that I still remember
clearly. Went to several more of his shows in Arizona before we moved east
in 1990. The most memorable was a night that his material was colorful
enough that a couple of Phoenix's genteel citizens walked out. Twain still
had the power to offend. What better recommendation could you hope for as a
writer?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/terryballard/7369480394/in/photostream

Terry Ballard
Assistant Director of Technical Services for Library Systems
The New York Law School
185 West Broadway, New York, NY, 10013
212-431-2106
http://www.terryballard.org
Author of the forthcoming book "Google this"
http://googlethisforlibraries.com

"My memory has a mind of its own."