From:
Scott Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2023 11:45:37 -0700
I'm hoping someone might have some information on just how Sam traveled
from Greenville (Shenango) to Sharon, PA for his lecture there.  There
were, to the best of my knowledge, no railroads in Sharon until October
of 1869.  There is only one mention of Sharon in his letters at that
time, to Mary Fairbanks.  I must go off to work now, but there might be
something involving the canal.

--
/Unaffiliated Geographer and Twain aficionado/