Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 21:21:15 -0400
Just a thought for some of you - the London School of Hygiene and
Tropical Medicine (from the University of London, England) offers
a MSc (with thesis) in Epidemiology: Principles and Practice.
There are other graduate programs available as well.  They are
totally correspondence and computer-supported, and are from one of
the preeminent schools of public health in the world.  I'm halfway
through the MSc and have found it fascinating - I even now
understand statistics!  Just thought it might be an option for
some of you.  There are courses in health promotion and others in
completing grant applications, evaluating health care
interventions, etc.
    Feel free to email me if you want more info.
Dorothyanne Last
BNSc, MSc, RN