From:
Michelle Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 14:54:22 -0400
Greetings.

I just got a message, ostensibly posted to Click4HP from Mary Martin Rowe, which
said "You've got to see this Web site. It's really cool ;-0"  IF YOU ALL GOT
THIS AS WELL, DO NOT OPEN IT!!! The message attachment contains a virus that
will send itself to everyone in your address book.

This same thing went around another listserv I'm on, just last evening.

If anyone has already been infected with this virus, contact me off-list. I have
a post from a colleague at home, which tells you how to deal with it.

Hope that helps,
Michelle