From:
Mollie Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 06:00:24 -0800
Hi Susan,

Yes, I have the book and it is excellent. The issue of professional
development, including lifelong learning, evidence based practice,
reflective practice and integrating learning into practice is still not well
understood in health sector. Teachers seem to be further ahead with
grappling with it.

Of course the corresponding piece is creating "quality work environments" to
support competent practitioners provide effective care.

Regards,

Mollie