From:
Barbara Krimgold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 10:39:51 -0400
wonderful idea...

-----Original Message-----
From: Sam Lanfranco [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2003 9:01 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Those Annoying "Out of Office" Messages

Dear CLICK4HP subscribers,

We know that you are mildly annoyed by the appearance of "Out of Office"
and "Vacation" messages posted to the list. We have a filter in place on
the CLICK4HP server and it catches most of the messages. However, some
of
you have email packages that do not use a standard format for "Out of
Office" messages. It is impossible to intercept those messages and they
will get through to the list.

If you are away for a while and do not wish to receive CLICK4HP while
you
are away, send SET CLICK4HP NOMAIL to [log in to unmask] and you will get
no postings, and your vacation message will not be triggered to the
list.
When you return send SET CLICK4HP MAIL and the flow will resume.

Sam Lanfranco, CLICK4HP ListHOST/Co-Admin