From:
Nathaniel Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 2021 16:10:30 -0800
That's horrible news. Sending prayers to Hal and his family.

Thank you for letting everyone know, Wolfgang. If there's more we can do
collectively, this is a good place to make it happen.

Dr. Nathaniel Williams
Author: Gears and God: Technocratic Fiction, Faith, and Empire in Mark
Twain's America <http://www.uapress.ua.edu/product/Gears-and-God,6823.aspx>
Book Review Editor,* The Mark Twain Annual*
University Writing Program
University of California, Davis
363 Voorhies
Davis, CA 95616
http://writing.ucdavis.edu/
*UC-AFT Lecturer | UC Davis Local 2023 - Faculty Equity, Student Success*