From:
Steve Courtney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 2021 19:14:05 +0000
Thank you, Joe. We're all rooting for him.

Steve Courtney, Curatorial Volunteer
The Mark Twain House & Museum
351 Farmington Avenue
Hartford, Connecticut 06105
860-302-8969

Even though The Mark Twain House & Museum is temporarily closed to the public, we are still offering many online programs. Visit our website<https://marktwainhouse.org/> for virtual programming, and the most up-to-date information on all things Mark Twain House & Museum.  If you are able, consider making a donation<https://ci.ovationtix.com/35359/store/donations/>.