From:
MARK DAWIDZIAK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Aug 2020 03:22:42 +0000
 Some random observations about this list: If Henry James ("The Turns of the Screw") and Stephen King ("The Body") can both make this cut with novellas, then shouldn't Charles Dickens with "A Christmas Carol" and Robert Louis Stevenson with "The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde"? Talk about iconic. And I'd argue for either "A Sound of Thunder" or "The Pedestrian" being more iconic and widely anthologized Ray Bradbury short stories.