Date:
Wed, 20 May 2009 15:19:27 +0200
Subject:
Sender:
Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Wendelinus Wurth <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Forum Members,
is there anyone out there that has the Huck Finn CD-ROM published by
the Buffalo & Erie Public Libraries? I am at the moment working on a
project that makes it necessary to study the manuscript (which is on the
CD-ROM). I do have the published version which, however, contains only
the second half known at the time of publication (by Gale).
Over here in Europe only the British Library and some scholars (of whom
I know none) have it.
Can anyone spare hers or his? I am quite willing to pay if it won't
bust my budget.
Or does anyone know where else I might get it from? The Buffalo & Erie
Public Libraries don't have any anymore.
Thanks in advance for the taking the trouble

Wendelinus Wurth
Gutach/Germany