From:
Warren Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2021 18:03:32 -0400
Thank you, Susan. I'm confident that every member of the Forum appreciates
your heads-up as much as I do.

I believe there's a high likelihood that any non-U.S. outfit with offices
in Beijing cannot possibly benefit our members. The fact that 'Clyde Cui'
charges authors makes them just another predator.

If it's possible for you to send us Clyde Cui's email address, I, for one,
would really appreciate it. I'll block 'em b4 they ever have a chance to
waste my time.

Thank you again for looking out for us.

Best regards--

Warren