From:
Barbara Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jun 2022 20:32:06 -0500
Putin spoke the comment in Russian and then the translator did his job. The
clip is on YouTube at --

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSjmqDQxdcg

But what is fascinating to me is that Putin referenced Twain.  Maybe
someday some future Russian Twain scholar will examine any Twain books in
Lenin's former library or the Kremlin for marginalia.

Barb