From:
Loren Ghiglione <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Sep 2011 23:29:58 +0000
Dear Kent and other Forum members,
I've been a fly on the wall of the Forum for months and and want to thank you for diminishing my ignorance about Mark Twain.  Kent, I relied heavily on your MARK TWAIN book for website entries about towns and cities that a Northwestern University journalism student, a 2011 grad and I are visiting beginning today as part of a three-month, 9,000-mile project titled "Traveling with Twain in Search of America's Identity."  I hope you'll visit our website--travelingwithtwain.org--and make suggestions and correct mistakes.  Tomorrow I'll post from the birthplace museum in Florida, MO, the first stop on our journey.  Again, thanks.  Best, Loren Ghiglione

    [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of R. Kent Rasmussen [[log in to unmask]]