Date:
Sun, 15 Jan 2023 08:17:43 -0800
8bit
Sender:
Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Scott Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
is no longer available on the web.  I'm afraid the expense of running it
on on the Amazon Web Servers has become to much for this
too-broke-to-retire fool.  The project, itself is not gone, of course.
It's sitting comfortably in my local desktop computer.  You - out there
- just can't see it.

If there are any interested institutes willing to host it, or others
willing to finance its operation, let me know.  The whole thing is a
relatively simple Drupal project with MySQL or MariaDB.  It also relies
on Google Maps.

Sorry, a sudden attack of viral bronchitis forcing the lose of a weeks
paycheck has required me to take this action.

/Unaffiliated Geographer and Twain aficionado/