From:
Scott Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2022 12:00:25 -0800
I have reorganized the navigation and overall structure of
http://twainsgeography.com/ that hopefully makes it easier to visit.
The top level is a series of "Epochs", arranged chronologically.  I've
just now finished an edit of the first two:  The Hannibal Years; and, A
Restless Typesetter.  This takes us to Cincinnati in 1857.  I would
appreciate any suggestions on additional sites that should be mapped and
other thoughts on the historical geography of these years in Sam
Clemens' life.

The entire site is essentially complete although in need of edits and I
would welcome suggestions related to this material as well.