From:
Scott Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2021 10:11:29 -0700
I've been editing the section in Twain's Geography on his visit to
Switzerland with Joe Twichell.  Primarily I've tried to map out his
routes and add some material gleaned from Day By Day, A Tramp Abroad and
Baedeker's guide book - that Twain mentions so frequently.  I've also
made a couple of corrections based on my newly acquired copy of Mark
Twain's Notebooks and Journals, Volume 2.

http://twainsgeography.com/content/switzerland

Comments gratefully accepted....