From:
Tracy Wuster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 May 2021 09:20:19 -0500
Hi all,

I wanted to promote the podcast and GoFundMe for Hal Bush one more time.
If you are not following Hal's progress, it seems like he had taken some
positive strides in opening his eyes and responding to friends and family.
Hal's wife Hiroko was very appreciative of the generosity of Hal's fellow
Mark Twain scholars--and the money helped to pay for the care center Hal is
at.

If you would like to donate, you can do so here
<https://www.gofundme.com/f/funds-for-hal-bush-medical-bills?utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link_all&utm_source=customer>
.

Hiroko also posted a video of Hal listening to the podcast. The podcast was
assembled by Matt Seybold and  posted on the Mark Twain Studies page
<https://marktwainstudies.com/halbush/>.   If you want to record something
for Hal, I am sure we could do an addendum to the podcast.  Just let me
know.

Best,

Tracy Wuster