From:
Alan Kitty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 2021 14:24:15 -0400
 I’ve slept in what would have been MT’s bedroom, and felt a presence that had previously caused others to relocate to other parts of the house. The silence in the room and utter darkness of the night allowed a seance-like atmosphere. I thought of the Cardiff Giant, and the cave on the bluff above and beyond St. Petersburg as I drifted into a peaceful sleep.

I’d buy the place in a heartbeat.

A. Kitty