From:
Carmela Valente <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 2006 07:55:07 -0500
Dear Forum:
I wish all of you the very best in the coming new year, and hope it is not
only a happy one but a healthy one.  If I am asking too many questions, I am
sorry but "I ain't going no where".  I love Twain, appreciate his works, and
even if I am not bogged down by the pressure of writing papers and producing
books,and after being an English lit major in college, am happy not to be),
my fascination with twain, his life and works will not be tempered by
anyone!
Bless all of you!
Camy