From:
"Sneller, Judy E." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2013 11:49:37 -0700
Hello!  I’m chairing a panel on AMERICAN HUMOR at the upcoming Rocky Mountain Modern Language Association Conference to be held October 10-12, 2013 in Vancouver, Washington (across the Columbia River from Portland, Oregon) and would welcome your ABSTRACTS on any facet of AMERICAN HUMOR. The call for papers can be found at www.rmmla.org, link to Convention, link to 2013 Call for Papers. This is always a great conference, offering 105 continuing sessions and 58 special topic sessions.  INTERESTED?  Please send your questions or abstracts (due March 1) to Dr. Judy Sneller, SD School of Mines & Technology, Dept. of Humanities, [log in to unmask] or call me at 605-430-5956.