SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Carles Muntaner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 2009 14:03:44 -0400

We have just revised the second edition of the book that Richard mentions: it will come out before the end of the year hopefully.

 Eaton WW, Muntaner C. Socioeconomic Stratification and Mental Disorder. In: Allan V. Horwitz and Teresa L. Scheid, editors. A Handbook for the study of mental health: Social contexts, theories and systems. New York, USA, Cambridge University Press second ediction (in press).

...up to 2004

Muntaner, C., Eaton, W. W., Miech, R., & O'Campo, P. (2004). Socioeconomic position and major mental disorders. Epidemiologic Reviews, 26: 53-62.

Carles Muntaner
Social Equity and Health
Center for Addictions and Mental Health
and