SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Richard Carpiano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 2009 08:59:42 -0700
Hi List members,

Do any members on this list know if/where I might be able to find
Canadian national or provincial data on breast cancer incidence and
mortality (preferably the former) by individual-level education or
income from 2001 or earlier through the present (or at least up to
2005)?  I assume Stats Canada, but can't seem to find what I am looking
for via their website.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Rich