SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Lily Kay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 2010 09:34:48 -0700
Hello!!!

I'm writing this in tears,I'm sorry i didn't inform you about my
travel plan to London,United Kingdom.Something horrible happened to me
last night.I was mugged at gun point at the hotel park i lodged.All my
cash,credit cards and my cell were taken off me, but luckily i still
have my passport with me.I don't have access to money right now and i
desperately need your help financialy within twinkle of an eye. I
already canceled  my cards immediately after the Incident. Am at an
internet cafe where am making use of the free internet access to send
messages out to my family and friends.Am so depressed and confused,i
would be greatful if you can render your assistance on time. Am
anxiously waiting to hear from you cause my flight leaves in few hrs
but i need to settle the hotel bills and my transport to Heathrow
Internationat Airpot to catch up my return flight.

Thanks
Lilyan