SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Olga Vilshanskaya <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 2009 10:38:25 +1100

 Hello Dennis,
When I tried to update my e-mail address in your listserve, I had to
choose an option of signing in as a new member, as there was no update
option. Since that day I started getting multiple e-mails instead of one
per day SDOH Digest as attached. I would like to get back to the same
system of one e-mail per day.

Thanks,
Olga Vilshanskaya
Equity and Communities Program Coordinator
Health Promotion Service, SESIAH
Primrose House, 190 Russell Avenue
Dolls Point 2219
Ph:(02)994 79804