SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 22 Dec 2009 16:38:50 -0700
8bit
From:
Andrew Pleasant <[log in to unmask]>
Is this the sort of info. you want .. .that 75 cents of every dollar
spent on health care in the U.S. are spent on largely preventable
chronic diseases?

For more ... you might look through our website ...
www.canyonranchinstitute.org with particular focus on two of our
partnerships - Partnership to Fight Chronic Disease and the STOP
Obesity Alliance.

Best,

Andrew Pleasant