SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Shaylyn Streatch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Aug 2009 16:04:34 -0300
Hi Monika,

Check out a resource produced by Health Nexus:
http://www.healthnexus.ca/projects/primer.pdf

It is titled "Primer to Action: Social Determinants of Health."

Staff from Health Nexus (located in Ontario) have provided numerous workshops,
including for public health, using this resource.

Hope this helps!

Shaylyn