SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Steve Pedersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 2009 12:49:46 -0700
I am familiar with Michael Marmot's work, including his statement

“Autonomy - how much control you have over your life – and the
opportunities you have for full social engagement and participation are
crucial for health, well-being, and longevity"

What I am looking for are examples where this statement has been diagrammed.

Is anyone aware of diagrams or models where these concepts have been
described visually as root causes?

Thanks,

Steve