SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Ketan Shankardass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2012 16:14:00 -0400
That's so sad...

Then again, the first hit when you search Google News Canada for <
marmot toronto > is an article entitled, "Thank goodness for marmots",
from the Calgary Sun (4 days ago), which seems appropriate!

Ketan.

Ketan Shankardass, PhD

-
Assistant Professor
Department of Psychology
Wilfrid Laurier University
-
Associate Scientist
Centre for Research on Inner City Health
in the Keenan Research Centre
of the Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute
of St. Michael's Hospital
-