SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Kenneth Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2012 11:43:32 -0400
when it comes to health care organizations, the work done in the UK on inclusion health may be of use.. see http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/+/http://www.cabinetoffice.gov.uk/media/346571/inclusion-health.pdf

also, the work on community oriented primary care in the us has stood the test of time... worth googling..

ken
pittsburgh
On Jun 28, 2012, at 11:00 AM, Nasreen Giga wrote:

> Hi Mr Raphael,
> Just wondering if you are aware of any resources that would assist us in gathering evidence around the following topic area:What organizational strategies are effective to decrease disparities in priority populations?
>
> Nasreen.Giga RN, BScN
> Public Health Nurse
> Durham Region Health Department
> 605 Rossland Rd. E.
> P.O. Box 730
> Whitby, ON  L1N 0B2
> Tel:  905-668-7711, ext. 3040
> Fax:  905-666-6214

> http://www.businessinsider.com/here-are-25-more-signs-that-america-is-not-1-2012-6
>

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI7Oq8y-jXA
>
> from Newsroom -- HBO..
>
> Rather remarkable coverage!
>
> dr
>

> To leave, manage or join list: https://listserv.yorku.ca/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=sdoh&A=1
>

> THIS MESSAGE IS FOR THE USE OF THE INTENDED RECIPIENT(S) ONLY AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, PROPRIETARY, CONFIDENTIAL, AND/OR EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER ANY RELEVANT PRIVACY LEGISLATION.  No rights to any privilege have been waived.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, copying, conversion to hard copy, taking of action in reliance on or other use of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient and have received this message in error, please notify me by return e-mail and delete or destroy all copies of this message.
>
> To leave, manage or join list: https://listserv.yorku.ca/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=sdoh&A=1

Ken Thompson MD
4127608483