SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Ketan Shankardass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2012 07:41:16 -0400
Malcolm,

Sorry to hear about the cutbacks and your job loss, in particular.

It's a shame that the new government doesn't appear to value health
promotion.  I'm sure the need for health promotion in the local health
system will become apparent one way or another (hopefully sooner than
later).

I have found your contributions to this list quite valuable over the
years.  Even if you're not sharing, please do stay a part of the
conversation, or at least keep lurking!

Ketan.

Ketan Shankardass, PhD

-
Assistant Professor
Department of Psychology
Wilfrid Laurier University
-
Assistant Professor
Dalla Lana School of Public Health
University of Toronto
-
Affiliate Scientist
Centre for Research on Inner City Health
in the Keenan Research Centre
of the Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute
of St. Michael’s Hospital