SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2007 09:50:41 -0400
8BIT
From:
Carlos Quinonez <[log in to unmask]>
Speaking of food, can anyone provide a descriptive breakdown for food
insecurity in Canada, particularly from the Canadian Community Health
Survey (i.e., income, gender, family size)?

I've searched for the breakdown, but can only find information for 'an
instance' of food insecurity, meaning a combination of all three
questions from the CCHS.

Thanks, I appreciate it!

CQ