SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 2009 02:57:12 -0800
8bit
From:
Selma Morris <[log in to unmask]>
GREETINGS:

CLAUDIA, CAN YOU ASSIST WITH THIS REQUEST?

MY COLLEAUGE CLAUDIA HARDY RUNS THE PROGRAM.  She is based at the University of Alabama.

IT IS CALLED THE DEEP SOUTH NETWORK AND SHE HAS TRAINED SEVERAL HUNDRED COMMUNITY HEALTH WORKERS (CHAS) TO ADDRESS HEALTH DISPARITIES.

THEY HAVE MANY YEARS OF EXPERIENCE ON THEIR PROGRAM.

AS YOU CAN SEE, I AM ALSO CC HER ON THIS EMAIL

Hope this is healthful
STAY WELL, STAY FOCUSED, BE BLESSED!

WARMLY,

Selma J. Morris, M.Ed