SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 12:59:58 -0500
Hi,

Sorry, but I did send any emails to you.  A possible explanation for you
receiving those emails may the pressence of spyware.  I am afraid that my
system may have been infected by spyware and thus people might have send email
through my account to yours.  I'm sorry that this happened and I will try to
correct that problem.

Take care.

Chris

>===== Original Message From Social Determinants of Health <[log in to unmask]>
=====
>Hi there appears to be a small problem.... I am receiving blank emails from
>you???
>
>any suggestions>
>
>cheers
>diane
>Diane Barbis
>Project Manager , Emergency Management Preparedness Project
>Operations Division, Department of Human Services
>Level 3/555 Collins St
>Melbourne  3000  Australia
>Tel (+613)   9616 8383
>Fax (+613)  9616 7710
>Mob 0401 992 137
>

>                    Automatic
>                    digest               To:     Recipients of SDOH digests
>                    processor            cc:
>                    <LISTSERV@YOR        Subject:     SDOH Digest - 11 Jul
2004 to 13 Jul 2004 (#2004-150)
>                    KU.CA>
>                    Sent by:
>                    Social
>                    Determinants
>                    of Health
>                    A>
>

>                    14.07.2004
>                    02:08 PM
>                    Please
>                    respond to
>                    Social
>                    Determinants
>                    of Health
>

>_____________________________________________________________________________
____

>This email contains confidential information intended only for the person
named above and may be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying or use of this information is prohibited.
The Department provides no guarantee that this communication is free of virus
or that it has not been intercepted or interfered with. If you have received
this email in error or have any other concerns regarding its transmission,
please notify [log in to unmask]
>SUBSCRIBE SDOH yourfirstname yourlastname

>Include in the Subject, its content, and location and date, if relevant.
>
>To unsubscribe, send the following message to [log in to unmask]
>SIGNOFF SDOH
>
>For a list of SDOH members, send a request to [log in to unmask]
>
>To receive messages only once a day, send the following message to
>SET SDOH DIGEST
>
>To view the SDOH archives, go to: http://listserv.yorku.ca/archives/sdoh.html

Chris Cho

Candidate for MS in Biostatistics.