SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Enrique Cardiel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 2010 14:20:00 -0600
That's great!

In Albuquerque, New Mexico we are supporting the march and also beginning to observe May Day. We used to have several small May Day celebrations (the unions here were not that supportive so mostly small community groups). Then the immigration issue picked May 1 as their day and we had stopped. We are hoping to re-connect ALL workers!

Enrique Cardiel
Urban Health Extension Coordinator
505-925-7393

"An extremely important and urgent public health project is to recover the representativeness of political institutions and make them accountable to the large sectors of the population that have been disenfranchised..." Vicente Navarro