SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Helen Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2012 06:02:49 +1100
I will be out of the office starting  08/03/2012 and will not return until
13/03/2012.

Please contact Paul Marden (8684 1934 or [log in to unmask]) in
my absence.

PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL
The content of this e-mail and any attachments may be private and confidential, intended only for use of the individual or entity named. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you must not read, forward, print, copy, disclose, use or store in any way the information this e-mail or any attachment contains.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete or destroy all copies of this e-mail and any attachments.
Our organisation respects the privacy of individuals. For a copy of our privacy policy please go to our website or contact us..