SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
"Kalda, Robyn" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 May 2009 13:54:08 -0400
Health Nexus has offices to sub-lease. We have a long history of
successfully sharing office space with other organizations.

We're convivial and courteous. Our work improves health and the public
good. Our office is quiet with occasional shared lunches or teas and
frequent baked goods or chocolate to be had in the kitchen. We hold
'lunch and learns' every couple of months (e.g. creating and using
wikis; learning about Franco Ontarians). To learn about us see
www.healthnexus.ca.

We're located at 180 Dundas St. W., between University and Bay, in
Toronto.

For full details, see
http://www.healthnexus.ca/pdf/sublease_promo_apr09.pdf

You can also contact [log in to unmask] or phone Linda at 416-408-6901
or 1-800-397-9567 ext. 2241.