SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

Date:
Mon, 26 May 2008 15:14:11 +0100
From:
David Zakus <[log in to unmask]>
8bit
Sender:
HI Scott...great to see you on top of things...I just had lunch with
Owens and passed on your greetings...I will see him either later today
or tomorrow for sure...I am in Abuja now and will leave here tomorrow
night to Frankfurt...all the best,
david
ps...nothing was attached but I look forward to seeing that report..