SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2011 11:56:44 -0400
From:
"Weldon, Donna" <[log in to unmask]>
Love it!  I woke up yesterday morning in a rage.  What the hell are
Canadians thinking?  But as this points out it was only a small minority
who were suffering from this disease...not the majority!

I think where we need to concentrate our discussion over the next few
years is on parliamentary reform.  When oh when are we going to have a
system that actually reflects the majority's wishes?

Thank you for this.  I needed a laugh!